|Your Five Factor Personality Profile|
You have low extroversion. You are quiet and reserved in most social situations.A low key, laid back lifestyle is important to you.You tend to bond slowly, over time, with one or two people.
You have high conscientiousness.Intelligent and reliable, you tend to succeed in life.Most things in your life are organized and planned well.But you borderline on being a total perfectionist.
You have high agreeableness.You are easy to get along with, and you value harmony highly.Helpful and generous, you are willing to compromise with almost anyone.You give people the benefit of the doubt and don't mind giving someone a second chance.
You have low neuroticism.You are very emotionally stable and mentally together.Only the greatest setbacks upset you, and you bounce back quickly.Overall, you are typically calm and relaxed - making others feel secure.
Openness to experience:
Your openness to new experiences is high.In life, you tend to be an early adopter of all new things and ideas.You'll try almost anything interesting, and you're constantly pushing your own limits.A great connoisseir of art and beauty, you can find the positive side of almost anything.
Sunday, November 12, 2006
Hmmm, mine sounds a lot like Laura's
Friday, November 10, 2006
These are eight things about me:
- I've never been passed out drunk, came close to falling down once, I had to hold the walls, it only lasted about 15 minutes, but I found it very funny. No hangover the next morning, felt like I hadn't had a drink 2 hours later. Don't you wish you were me? Until I tell you it took 1/2 a mickey in an hour to get there, and another 2 hours from consumption to process it enough to have to hang onto the wall.
- I've never smoked a cigarette, and I'm still not sure what MJ smells like, although I know I have smelled it on more than 1 occasion.
- I don't drink coffee for the caffeine or the taste, I drink it for the sugar hit and cream, take that away (as I have over the last month) and I only drink it to ward off the withdrawal headache. Really should get myself off coffee, maybe on my next vacation.
- My favourite colour is dark red
- I love animals and wish I had a cat.
- I need to get a library card to a decent pleasure reading library, I've been reading a lot lately, and it's becoming an expensive habit.
- I would love to try more home improvements, but 2 things hold me back - one, the time, I'm afraid I'll take on something too big and it will take too long, two, that I won't do it perfectly enough that it will bug me to no end :)
- I miss my mother's backyard garden, it's very lush and green. I never appreciated it while I lived there, but it really lifts my spirits to spend a few minutes back there with the dog when we visit.
I tag Jenn, Hope, Laura, Karen and anyone else who wants to that hasn't already done this meme.
Tuesday, November 07, 2006
By request, my tackle today shall be something for me, I'm not really sure what yet, but here's where my thinking is right now:
Do not take the laptop home and think about doing work
Watch Doctor Who (taped it last night)
Either go to the gym and workout and/or take the dog for a walk
No cleaning, no fixing, no organizing :)
Back to 5 minutes for mom for more tackles!
Monday, November 06, 2006
So didn't get through all the meals I planned for last week, and I still have to do a grocery shopping.
Salmon with mustard sauce (mustard, mayonaisse, vinegar, sugar, I think I might throw in a few capers). Rice and veggies
Honey mustard chicken, rice and veggies
I think I'll make another spinach and ground beef dish, but this time I think I'll use ground tofu. (Heat tofu in large pot, add spinach, cooked rice, pasta sauce of choice and pine nuts, stir until well blended, serve as a hearty stew).
Tofu tomato and pork with rice and veggies (a little olive oil in the skillet, cook meat of choice, season as desired, add soft tofu cut up and tomatoes cubed 5 minutes towards the end, sorry there's not much more detail than that, I usually make it lightly flavoured with garlic salt and paprika).
Cajun chicken stew (Cajun chicken, or regular but then add paprika and chili powder, 2 cans of cream of anything and the corresponding water, frozen veggies and egg noodles).