- My house will not be as clean as I like, not even close to how clean the house I grew up in was.
- Meals will be pre-fab more often then they should be.
- I won't be as active with my kids as I should be, i.e. 30 minutes a day (I don't have that kind of energy without kids, don't think that's going to improve).
- I likely won't breast feed for very long, if at all, which is why I'm not putting any of the related baby shower items on my list.
- My kid will likely be spoiled rotten with things, maybe we'll stop that by the time the child is old enough to understand they can't have everything they want (Drake isn't as spoiled as he used to be).
Things I will be doing
- Reading regularly with baby/child
- Hugging a lot and telling them I love them all the time
- Spending time with my child at home doing crafts or playing board games
- Helping with homework