I was thinking today (because it was a tough morning) that there are 2 things I need to remember.
1) When I have a long to do list and taking care of Victoria, I need to take things 1 small task at a time.
2) I need to remember the small moments that make every day wonderful with my baby.
These are the small moments we have every day right now, but she's growing so fast that I know they will be replaced soon with other small moments and I don't want to forget these ones and I want my daughter to know about the small things that make my day with her special every day.
1) Breast feeding - because we've worked so hard to get here.
2) Dancing and singing to her. I like to sing "Believe in you" by Amanda Marshall to her. Oddly, though I've never seen the video I looked it up and it actually starts with the birth of a baby.
3) Having her soothe to sleep on my tummy all curled up in a little ball
4) Watching her look and smile at other people as they hold her
I've written these things in the little journal I'm keeping for her, and I've shared them with all of you. I want to have pictures taken of them so I can share them with Victoria when she's old enough to see them.