Tuesday, April 24, 2007

7 random things (since I was tagged....)

by Jenn!

Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!
  1. When I interlace my fingers, my left thumb is on top, although I'm right handed.
  2. For all of my adult career life I've always had to explain what I do (even though I've already had 2 careers). I enjoy explaining it more than doing it.
  3. Used to run my hand along the wall when I walked down a hallway, I also sometimes try not to step on lines or cracks in the tiling.
  4. When trying to figure something out I would have a conversation with myself, I can do this in my head now without moving my hands. I used to walk down hallways at university mouthing words and waving my hands.
  5. I make funny little noises with notes sort of when I'm very happy. I discovered this when dating my husband. He smiles so widely that tears come and his jaw aches.
  6. My brother does #5 too, but very loudly.
  7. I notice little things about myself that remind me of my mother more and more. (Like this week I realized I don't like the windows down in the car anymore, I don't like the wind moving my hair around my scalp, my mom doesn't like it either).

Tagging: Chrissa, Hope, JennyV, Beck, Michelle (Scribbit), Antique Mommy, Laura (Org Junkie)

4 comments:

mom of 2 said...

I do the same on #1...strange how that works.

I'm constantly having comversations with myself. Hubby has learned to tune me out most of the time because he knows I'm just talking to myself.

and I realized I started becoming my mother when I was about 16...I was completely horrified!

Thanks for the tag!

Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

hehehe.. I love the idea of the little squeeks. I've never noticed them.. I'm gonna have my listening ears on tonight and see if I can hear one!

Jenn said...

When I interlace my fingers my RIGHT thumb is on top. And I'm left handed......
I'm waiting for the squeaky noises - I want to hear them LOL

Jthemilker said...

Done. How was the wedding?