Thursday, August 30, 2007

Tests, Tests and more tests

So had more tests on Wednesday, not good. The doctor found a mass on my left ovary and although he's not sure, we're treating our pregnancy as ectopic just to be safe. So last night I had shots that cause the termination of the pregnancy and I have to have follow-up blood work and doctor appointments for the next 3 weeks to make sure my hormone levels drop (because this method only works in 75-90 percent of cases).

I'm feeling better today, I didn't sleep very well, so hubby took me out for brunch which has me in a better mood now.

I'm taking the rest of the week off work and I think I'll go read a book now.

7 comments:

mom of 2 said...

I'm so sorry! I hope that the medication works and your body will heal on it's own. My thoughts and prayers will be with you and your hubby. Take care!

chrissa

Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

if you need ANYTHING.. ANYTHING at all please let me know.

HUGS HUGS HUGS

Jthemilker said...

Oh Kim. My heart breaks for you. I pray for the Lord's peace in abundance for you and your family.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jenn said...

I'm so sorry hon.
There are no good words to ease the pain.
Know that I love you!
Lots of hugs and prayers.
I'm close! Anytime you want to get out - my door is always open.

Beck said...

Oh, GOD. I'm so sorry to hear that. That's so very, very sad.

Ter said...

I'm very sorry to hear about your loss. :( I, too, am a bereaved mom.