Sunday, August 15, 2010

Counting

Hubby bought some of those solar night lights for outside, we have 10, I went to tell him we needed 2 more, because it's better to count to 12 than to 10. Then I sang a little song from my childhood and he had no idea what I was talking about. It took me 20 minutes but I finally found it, the ses.ame st pin.ball song. I was also trying to find the songs for 5 and 7 which has a band I think of mup.pets playing, but no such luck. I forgot all about rock and roll telephone, but another great one from the classic ss.

So now baby's bopping around in m tummy, I should call up hubby to come feel!

1 comment:

mom of 2 said...

Totally remember that song!! My kids enjoyed Sesame Street when they were younger as I did as a kid...its one of those timeless classics.