Monday, July 24, 2006

Next organisation projects

I've been inspired by Mom of 2 (Mrs. Happy) and Organizing Junkie. I really do have to get my stuff collected, I'm soooo tired of not finding things, and having a hard time walking around some rooms (OK, 4 rooms to be exact, and it's only an 8 room house, I'm in big trouble). Half the problem is not enough storage, and some of that should be relieved for 2 of the rooms by the end of August. In the mean time, here are my goals by next Monday:
* Upstairs bathroom
* main floor bathroom
* basement storage closets
* laundry room

Wish me luck, I may just become a domestic diva yet.

3 comments:

mom of 2 said...

Good luck!!! I'm hoping some of your organization will rub off on me! I do have visions of organization...however, it is just making those dreams become a reality that is the hard part! Please keep us posted and hopefully I'll find some inspiration to get some stuff done!

hope548 said...

Good luck oh domestic diva in training.

Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

I would love to be more organized... ugh.. someone dig me out from under here LOL

Hugs

Julie