Saturday, July 07, 2007

SMART Habits Saturday - July 7

SMART Habits Saturday is hosted by The Lazy Organizer being inspired by Lara's blog I've decided to participate this week in a smarter habit, but oh which one shall I do, I don't want to overdo things, just one habit a week is all I need as soon there will be lots and lots of good habits.

Cleaning: Do a walk-about every day. I can't find Laura's posts on walk-abouts although I know she's posted at least twice, plus her own daily 15 minute tidy up. Actually I guess I want to do a 15 minute tidy up, since I haven't taught the dog to put away his toys yet :)

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Welcome to the group! I think you'll find that it's a great place to get ideas, encouragement & accountability {to yourself mostly}. Good luck on your habit this week!

Michelle said...

Welcome to SHS! I think you have a great habit to work on this week. I should do that too.

Family O'Foxes said...

hi! I'm just starting my 2nd week. My goal is just to make my bed. I struggle with that. :)

I love your 15 minute pick up. You can do it!! You will feel so good once you do it daily,
~Amy