Saturday, July 21, 2007

SMART Habits Saturday - week 3

So last week's habit of spending 15 minutes with prayer and/or bible study every day worked out well, and I've decided to have a regular feature on my own blog of 15 minute Friday's. This past week I've come to realize that if I organized myself into having commited things to do evenings and weekends, I might just work less overtime and feel less stressed and have a healthier work/life balance. Therefore, this week, I will find 2 things I want to commit to for myself during the week.

Visit The Lazy Organizer for more SMART Habits

15 minute walk about not so good 2 days only
15 minutes with God great 6 days

7 comments:

An Ordinary Mom said...

I like your 15 minute theme! Enjoy your habits this week!

Laura said...

Hi Kim, I just want to encourage you on reaching your goals for the week. All the best to you,

Laura

Mrs. O said...

I just posted on your 15 minutes Friday - what a great idea.

Have a great week with your habits.

A Juggling Mum said...

Sounds great :) have a terrific week!

Rachel xxx

Rebecca said...

I like your 15 Minutes Friday idea. A blog friend of mine has something similar called Faithful Fridays. Good luck this week!

Thea @ It's Me Vs. Me said...

Very smart of you to break it down to 15 minute blocks. Good thinking!

Good luck this week!

Anonymous said...

It's so good to break these goals into manageable amounts. Good luck this week!