Saturday, July 28, 2007

SMART Habits Saturday



Lara's computer is on the fritz, but I think I'll participate anyway. This week has been a tough one at work, and I'm actually feeling dejected, not much in my control though, but I don't like having to give unwelcome news, or basically tell someone to shape-up. So on to this week, I think I should concentrate on what I can control and let go of the rest. As the prayer goes "God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference".


Previous SMARTs
15 Minute Walkabout really bad this week (1/7)
15 Minutes with God also not good this week
2 days/week extra curricular activities 1 of 2, went to work out at the gym on the treadmill, fun but hard to get up the energy to do it. I guess I did 2, if reading counts, I did it as a second...

3 comments:

Christine - Tutorial Addict :) said...

Well YAY for us few participators! I had a rough week too, probably had a lot to do with that giveaway extravaganza at Rocks in my Dryer! Or at least I'll blame it on that ;-) Congrats on getting yourself to the gym though! THAT in itself is quite an accomplishment! Good luck and have a SMART week!

Rebecca said...

I knew there wouldn't be as many participators with Lara's computer down. But I'm glad you did. I hope this week is better for you. I think letting go of things that are out of our controls is something we have to learn and relearn and remember many times over. It's a good thing to work on. And good job on going to the gym!

Anonymous said...

I need frequent reminders of that quote.
Thank you, very timely.
Best wishes