Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Day 1

One day almost complete and it's gone pretty good so far. Here's what I ate:
Breakfast: 1 Minute Oatmeal with 100ml of blackberry yogurt (35 cal 0 fat). Coffee with Splenda and skim milk
Snack: Unsweetened Applesauce
Lunch: 1 large romaine heart (probably 3 to 4 cups). Small handful of dried cranberries, small handful of cashews, 3 slices of low fat old cheddar cheese, 1/3 cup chicken cubes and Asian Sesame Dressing.
Snack: Coffee with Cream and Sugar
Dinner: Tilapia Fish with Hosein sauce almonds and pecans, 1 cup shanghai bok choi with oyster sauce, 14 baby carrots (raw).
Water: 6 bottles so far, I'll probably reach 7 (or 3.5 litres or 3.5 US quarts).

It's 10pm now, so I doubt I'll need a last evening snack, but if I do then I'll have a mango.

I also did 7 walk/jog intervals with the dog this evening, so I'm wide awake now. I also noticed that when I jog, even a light jog, unexpected things jiggle, like my bottom. Being rectangle shaped and a control freak, I've never had a jiggly bottom before.

I recorded my weight this morning, I forgot to do my measurements, so I'll do that tomorrow. I'll blog about any weight and/or inches lost after each 10 day challenge.

No comments: