Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Day 2

Pretty much the same today as yesterday. I did 7 intervals with the dog, and house cleaning.
Breakfast: Cereal with skim milk, coffee with sweetener and skim milk
Snack: Yogurt
Lunch: Salad with chicken, cheese and 15 blackberries
Dinner: Pineapple chicken on brown rice
Snack: Coffee with cream and sugar (while out walking the dog)
Water: I don't remember, but probably 6 or 7 like yesterday, I do drink a lot of water at least.

Tomorrow hubby has to work late, so I'll be having leftovers for dinner tomorrow. Tomorrow I also plan to start the baby on egg yolk, so I'll be having the whites with the centres filled with unsweetened applesauce, which is apparently called a sweet tooth round in one of the recipe books I have.

Jogging was difficult tonight, my calves and shins really hurt with every step, but I pushed through. I'd like to have 60 minutes a day of moderate to vigorous exercise that is recommended for children, so that I can make sure my daughter is getting the right foods and exercise for her body when she's old enough to start doing that.

No comments: