Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Woohoo, it's finally happened

Yes ladies, after almost 2 years of marriage, it has finally happened. Congratulate me! I finally have my china and crystal put away in a dresser :) It's safe and accessible :)

Today I received another partial delivery of my bedroom furniture. Now let me explain how my china got put away in my bedroom furniture. The dresser doesn't fit in the bedroom, but I wanted it for the day when we lived somewhere that it would, so we bought it. Well it just happens to match my dining room table, so it's in the dining room and now filled with my china, crystal, and soon linens :) Hip hip hooray! Hip hip hooray! Hip hip hooray!

Tomorrow's organization goal is to tidy up the room downstairs prepping it for it's final organization when I get the last of the bedroom furniture.

4 comments:

Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

Oh YAY!!!!!

WTG!

Hugs

Julie

odat_kim said...

Wow that was fast, the post has only been up for 11 minutes :)

mom of 2 said...

That's a great idea! We sold our dining room furniture a while ago to make room for an office...hmmmm...sounded like a good idea at the time. Anyway, I never registered for china (I turned 20 a few days before our wedding and at the time china really didn't seem necessary) but I've since inherited my grandmothers china. I have it packed away in the upper cabinets in my kitchen. I miss seeing it on display. Good luck on all of your organization!!

hope548 said...

Well congrats on that!