Tuesday, November 16, 2010

40 Weeks + 1 day

Well I'm 1 day overdue. I was thinking last night I should come up with ideas to occupy and reward myself while waiting for baby to arrive. I was thinking of blogging my daily list of activities, but that doesn't necessarily include a reward. Here's today's activity list though.

  1. Dress, make-up and hair done
  2. Have breakfast
  3. Start the beef stew in the slow cooker for dinner
  4. Clean kitchen & shine the kitchen sink
  5. Have coffee
  6. Try to find my knitting books so I can finish the baby blanket and baby sweater I'm making (this may take a few days)
  7. Put some maternity clothes away
  8. Put the remaining laundry away (hubby had to bring it upstairs for me)
  9. Finish writing thank you cards for shower gifts - just 5 more to go

I'm thinking one of these days for a reward I would like to get a pedicure.

1 comment:

mom of 2 said...

My daughter was 12 days overdue, but mostly doctors won't let you go that long anymore...thankfully! Hope you won't have to wait much longer! :)