Thursday, November 18, 2010

40 Weeks + 3 Days

The doctor and hubby and I have set a date for inducing labour. I had a choice between Nov 20 and 25th. The doctor didn't think we'd naturally go into labour by the 20th, but that we would have delivered by the 25th. Have I mentioned that I think the delivery date will be the 23rd? Anyway, at least now I have a firm end date! The doctor wants me to take it easy until the birth, so I guess some of those activities to induce labour, like walking, is off the table as an option. Can I also remove cleaning (smile)? Also shopping for Christmas presents will be online, so I suppose I should start doing that, fortunately I have a small family, although 2 family members have birthdays close to Christmas. If I send hubby to shop for his family, then I only have to purchase gifts for 5 people for 7 occassions (10 occassions if I include my in-laws).

Today's to do list:
  1. Complete the thank you cards (yah, it's been on my list for 3 days)
  2. Finish the composting and recycling (it's collection day)
  3. Check the light in the garage, hubby thinks it's on some setting that it's not shutting off automatically
  4. Vacuum upstairs

No comments: