Saturday, November 20, 2010

40 Weeks + 5 Days

Finally got the upstairs vacuumed, and I've tried to find those knitting books, but I'm at a loss, I've checked every logical place, so only the only places left are either buried in a box somewhere, or in an illogical place while I was doing a very quick cleanup must have tossed it somewhere strange.

I made my sciatica pain worse in my right leg today, so I'll likely be taking it pretty easy, maybe I'll just take a few clothes to the donation box today and tidy up the kitchen. Although today is the day to identify and spend a few minutes tidying up your hotspots at FlyLady.net I'm on Day 6 of the baby steps program.

5 more days until inducement and the baby arrives.

1 comment:

mom of 2 said...

Sorry your sciatica is causing pain! I had that during pregnancy, too. Take it easy!! :)