Wednesday, November 17, 2010

40 Weeks + 2 days

Very early this morning I thought I wouldn't be writing this post today, but alas falso alarm and here I am. I asked hubby to work from home today since I was up all night (OK until 4:30am) with labour pains, seems the hot shower at 4am helped ease the pain, relaxed me, and I fell asleep sometime between 4:30 and 5am.

Today's list:

  1. Shower and dress
  2. Have breakfast and coffee
  3. Clean the kitchen
  4. Finish the thank you cards (I went shopping yesterday instead for b-day and xmas prezzies)
  5. Pack the maternity clothes
  6. Find my knitting books (I did clear 2 boxes from the office/dumping ground, but didn't find my knitting books)
  7. Go to my weekly doctor's appt and find out a few things, like the last possible day she would induce me, so I can look forward to a maximum length of time.

Update: The doctor will be inducing me on Thursday November 25, although she thinks I'll go into labour on my own early next week.

No comments: